Thursday, April 8, 2010

Whoops!

Wow, look at me stammering on. The asterisks (*) mark the spots that are grammatically INCORRECT, that is to say where I'm talking like a complete ass.

"All right. Now eh good, the mingling session is now over, officially. Now, what you need to do... Some of you, I... There were very few boys today, I don't know why, but there were a few boys who didn't have couples*... They have couples* now. Mmmm, if you have a couple*, you need to seat* with her... Okay, guys, him or her*? If not, you can sit anywhere you want, basically. But before you do that, you can go get, go get some refreshments, okay, there's* drinks on the house, and there's also a very nice wedding cake. So go for it, go get... and then take a seat. All right!"

Here's a task for you: Does anybody know what's wrong in the spots that I've marked with an asterisk?

No comments:

Post a Comment