Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ceremony, part 2

Hi

And welcome back from Easter holiday. I hope that your so-called holiday was well spent studying for your upcoming exams and that you feel refreshed and ready to take on the world. I will be posting more clips today, starting with the Ceremony Part 2: The Changing of the Rings. This is of course a superbly symbolic gesture dating back to I don't know what time period (maybe Hongisto knows) that was equally superbly executed by our masters of ceremony, the bride and groom, the priest and of course the best man, who had done an excellent job with the rings. Such originality of design is rarely seen. There were a few minor hitches, namely that the groom had some difficulties choosing the right hand. It is, in fact, the ring finger of your left hand that the ring should go to. Also, the correct way to reply to the priests question is a short "I do". It's not "Yes, I do" or "I will" - just "I do".

Again, great job everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment