Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rules for posting comments

Hey,

Okay, a couple of things. This is the first time I'm using a blog on a course, so if at any point you feel like I don't know what I'm doing, that's because I don't. If you feel like complaining, by all means do so.

During our course, I will be posting material here in varying intervals. Sometimes this is done just for fun. Other times it might be an actual assignment. This will be clearly indicated, and I will also mention it during lectures. You can comment on anything that you see in any way that you see fit, as long as you keep it in English. Try to keep your comments constructive. No swearing, no sexist remarks and treat your fellow bloggers nicely. I don't care about spelling too much, but if you want to get something out of this you might as well try and write "proper" English. This means that if you write something like

ey wats ^? w@ av u bn doiN l8ly? oy wnt2go av a pint W me n my m8s l8r? ey dats QL. DdU C d nu Tarantino moV? It's suposD 2B gud. C u. :D

I will have no idea what you're trying to say.

Other than that, enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. this is kinda cool site >o< though you could improve site's outfit, if you can, of course ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layout you mean? You don't like the layout? Yeah I just picked one, didn't really think about it. What do you suggest I do with it?

    ReplyDelete